Succeed with sales to
B2B Sales Cookbook
Many sales reps get a cold welcome when they try to break through to the ultimate decision makers. Often because they fail by being self-focused on product and service characteristics, rather than on the customer's market and potential value creation.
Based on many years CEO experience as "strategic buyer" I provide sparring and advice on strategic sales that can make you stand out from the crowd. Or on how to move your sales dialogue from functional or expert level to the executive management level.
Workshops and pressure testing
The cookbook provides guidelines, checklists and tools for strategic B2B sales to decision-makers and influencers, including the top managers. Through workshops, the sales strategy, key messages and documentation are optimized and pressure tested. Finally, a rehearsal before the moment of thruth.
Topics and tools covered e.g.
- The unique selling proposition - get a clear-cut and trustworthy meassage on why you can offer more than competitors
- The balancing act - learn to obtain accept on the customer's need before you start selling the solution
- Value based vs. cost based pricing - achieve the price that your product is really worth to your customers' business
- Multi decision-maker strategy - learn to interact in parallel with several decision-makers without burning bridges
- The devils' advocate - pressure testing of your sales presentation and speech
Sales strategies supplemented by short and to the point presentations targeted diffent groups of decision-makers, including the topmanagers.
Valuable advice on what works, and what to avoid not to waste your customer's precious time.
Over the years, I have developed several process descriptions, I call them Cookbooks. They have proven to be very useful in the work of creating faster and better results.