A maturity exercise can make your company more valuable
In collaboration with IDDAS, Leadmore® offers tailor-made exercises where we together develop solutions for how the company can strengthen its maturity and raise the company's value. The exercises are based on IDDAS' SME maturity tool, which provides a status report - a due diligence that shows the company's maturity based on the ISO 17029 standard. A value-creating tool - both as a prelude to a strategy process, a sales process, attracting new capital or maturing for a later sale at a higher value.
The tool allows for a flexible online assessment of the way the company works with management and leadership - in other words, it is about the company's maturity and the ability to implement the good plans. With an SME maturity exercise, you get precise insight into where you, as owner-manager and board of directors, must put in to raise the maturity score. You also get detailed insight into where the company stands in relation to how buyers, investors and banks value your company.
In addition to exercises with Leadmore® support, the tool can be used for both do-it-yourself assessment and verification by an authorized IDDAS verifier with issuance of a DANAK certificate on the maturity score. You buy a license for the IDDAS maturity tool and possibly agree an exercise with Leadmore®.
IDDAS maturity standard
- Developed by IDDAS in collaboration with owner managers, SME specialists, The Danish Chamber of Commerce, Confederation of Danish Industry, The Main Organization of Leaders, DanBan and Asnet Board
- Approved by DANAK November 2021
- ISO/IEC 17029: 2019 verification of maturity
- IDDAS accredited as verification body November 2022
- Right to issue certificates with DANAK and IDDAS stamp
- Development of the standard and the online tool financed by The Danish Industry Foundation and Krak’s Foundation.
- Research collaboration with the Center for Owner-Managed Businesses (CBS) and the Center for Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (Aarhus BSS)
IDDAS maturity index
- 250+ statements about the way the company works are scored in relation to the level of development that can be documented. Scores are given on a scale from 0-4, where 0 = Not developed, 1 = Planned, 2 = Started, 3 = Established and 4 = Proactively improved.
- The average score for all statements constitutes the IDDAS maturity index, which can be analyzed for the functions Sales, Operations, Organization and Finance and the cross-cutting areas Strategy, Management, Processes and Digitization, as well as 23 the underlying analysis areas.
- Possibility of benchmarking with other SMEs
Contact IDDAS Associate: Mads Middelboe, +4529293000
Household order and increased earnings.
Understanding where it is value-creating to invest in the development of the way the company is run.
Opportunity for fact-based dialogue with the board, management team and employees.
Certificate of maturity score, which increases the attractiveness of both skilled employees and potential investors, and documents managerial solidity towards banks.
Well prepared for due diligence if selling the business and maximizing exit value.
IIDDAS and the SME maturity tool
Mads Middelboe, Leadmore ®, is educated as an Authorized IDDAS Associate and Verifier of the tool for maturiy scoring, based on the ISO 17029 standard.
He has actively participated in the development of the tool and is also a board member of IDDAS.