You may also create
Who can benefit with Leadmore®
- Family, partner, founder or owner led companies with a need to professionalize your board of directors, advisory board, or striking the right balance between management and leadership
- Private Equity or Venture Capital funds with acquisition, growth or turn around targets, or a need to optimize the working relationship between the board and the CEO by striking the right balance between management and leadership
- Companies and associations with opportunities or challenges, which calls for change of strategy, business models, organizational structures, competencies, culture or performance increase
- Entrepreneurs and start-ups developing the first or adjusting the business plan
- Individual managers who need mentoring, coaching or business sparring outside your own team
- Management or leadership consulting firms with a need to illustrate business themes or provide practical cases to your own clients
More or less any industry
Leadmore® can basically serve any industry - both B2C and B2B. Particularly experienced within branded goods, food and non-food FMCG, Telecom and IT, industrial manufacturing, service, wholesale and retail.
Your own management position
- Board or advisory board chairman/-member
- CEO or Executive Management Team member
- Executive Business Line Manager
- Owner-manager or partner-manager
Many have already benefitted
Leadmore® has successfully served more than 50 Danish and Nordic clients. More than 20 client relations have developed into long-term working relationships in a mix of board work, advisory assignments and continuous sparring.
Wide spread of industries, among other Telecom/IT/Media, travel, manufacturing, trading and service, jewellery, consumer foods, packaging, retailing, culture and entertainment, pension and finance, advertising agencies and other consulting firms.
The ownership and governance environment is also widespread with both publicly listed, private equity and family owned, partner and owner led companies.