Learn all about value-adding leadership
Value-adding Leadership Cookbook
An introduction to value-adding leadership, which is about "achieving more together" by striking the right balance and coherence between the two very different leader roles of management and leadership.
The Value-adding Leadership Cookbook provides a practical guideline to deploy a holistic approach to empower your organization and accelerate change and value growth.
Wide range of experienced based examples and tools e.g.
- Finding the time and acting as a manager and leader at the same time
- Strategy internalization and internal communication
- Management process and system
- Customer focus and empowerment
- Dos and don’ts
- How to manage change leadership
- Get started by taking the Leadmore® test here
Managers inspired and motivated to develop their leader role and style. Practical tools for getting started.
Could be extended with selected deep dives, Management and Leadership Cookbooks,
strategy process facilitation or leadership training.